Friday, February 27, 2009

Fabric Swatches Added!

Wow, it has been a busy week! It is so nice to be feeling better. The clothing I make can be customized according to the materials I have. I don't have a problem with that and I don't even charge a lot extra for it, although depending on the materials used, the prices may vary some. I have added the fabrics I have to photobucket http://s399.photobucket.com/albums/pp79/groovin_granny/Fabrics/ and if you go up to the groovin granny part you can find some of the other things I have in the store and the dolls and clothes I make. Photobucket has become my image site, and I keep a backup of course.

Today, provided I don't take a trip to Walmart, I plan to take photos of the laces and other notions I have and put them on photobucket. Some of them I will be selling. Everything except the material is for sale outright. The material, I keep for creative purposes. I have to buy to often not too.

Now that I am feeling better, Let's Get this Show on the Road!!

No comments:

Post a Comment